Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Shout outs.  I like 'em.  Smile

As for the girls, I had no intention of withholding them from school.  They'll skip a couple of grades, but I'm still kinda shakey on how much they should skip.

Despite how strong their math skills are, their weakest topics are going to be history/social studies, such as they are in elementary school here.  I think that with just some home schooling at an accelerated pace to catch them up, and they'll be good to go for the Spring term...  Although that's about where shit is REALLY gonna start flying.

Note: This goes for Sasami as well.  Math and sciences she'll be good on, but history and social studies...  yeah.  Fortunately, Washu can go ahead and run a class for the young displacees, and this will be all the more excuse for them to have extended stays at the apartments; they'll spend the weekdays at Westwoods, and then go back to their homes in Olmos Park on the weekends.  (And in turn, Sasami will probably go with them - she's so happy to have friends her age that she can actually relate to!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 03-22-2019, 10:20 PM