Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(04-01-2019, 07:06 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 03:51 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: So, lemme get this straight. You guys want me to put The Idiot Ball into play?

No no no no no no no. The Idiot Ball is Brent's shtick.

Your shtick is being the big brother figure.

Mine is getting things wrong, and (sooner or later) getting called on it.

THANK YOU!

Guys, this.

You can't shoehorn me or my character into a scenario just because "It's a good story."

If you really want a fault to play off of my character, then my biggest shortcoming, believe it or not, is my temper.

It works like a pressure cooker - it builds and it builds, but stays tightly contained, although if you know how to read the gauge, you know there's something going on inside.  But then later on everything is okay because it's all over and the pressure cooker has been allowed to bleed off the pressure.

And then there are times when things just pile up on each other until you get THAT ONE THING and then POW!  Only it's not always a POW.  Usually it's more like the seal blew and suddenly you have hot steam jetting out the side of the lid.

The thing is that I am extremely passive-aggressive when I'm ticked off - to the point where, if the opportunity presents itself then I'll make Malicious Compliance into an artform.  (Lord Phantomhive's reports back to Hild will have notes saying things like "Shows great promise as a Demon for the Hell of the Bureaucrats.")

So, if you want my character to make 'mistakes', then come up with a scenario where he's been getting completely dumped on all day, and then hit him with a coupe de grace.  Then you can have him snapping, growling, and being generally snide to whoever you want, so long as they've done something to earn his animosity for the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 04-01-2019, 11:19 PM