Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Look.

I get that people make mistakes. It's inevitable. Please stop trying to ram that down my throat. I even conceded HOW I might make mistakes.

You know what my biggest mistakes are? They're failing to act promptly and be the self-made man my step-father is - always a day late and a dollar short. I have to deal with it because the world doesn't give two shits about me or whether or not it was just a 'mistake'. I am nothing special. I don't have money or connections, and I'm handicapped in the worst possible ways: just enough to make things almost impossible, but not enough to truly warrant any real assistance. I have no time for therapy and my only real blessing so far is that the damn pills worked.

In fact, the world for the most part would label me as a mistake altogether. And don't try to sugarcoat it for me. If things were different, then we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?

So please, stop. Really.

You don't want me to write about the mistakes I would REALLY make.

It would be a much shorter story.

MUCH MUCH shorter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 04-02-2019, 03:02 AM