Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII
Oh, and while I'm on the subject of dubious users, I'm thinking we maybe ought to remove Jade Shauni from the autopatrolled group. Very late last night, well after I should have gone to bed, I look my first look at what (s)he's been doing with the page for Fuck No TV Tropes and was appalled at just how incomprehensible some of it was. I didn't have the time to repair it then (and "repair" is definitely the right word), so I put a cleanup template on it. In the mean time, I think we have to watch Jade's contributions very closely because some of his/her edits can only be said to be in English because you can find the words in an English dictionary; they're rarely arranged in a way that sounds like a native speaker, though.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII - by Bob Schroeck - 04-29-2019, 07:17 AM