That would mean something if you kept your people on your side of the border.
We already know that you don't. (And, since I mentioned Johnson earlier, I'll also point out the Vietnam War draft dodgers.)
Your country is not a wall for our country.
We already know that you don't. (And, since I mentioned Johnson earlier, I'll also point out the Vietnam War draft dodgers.)
Your country is not a wall for our country.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


