Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Okay, attempt number two here...

Labster, Dartz, I would like to apologize to you guys.  Because really, we should be handling this a bit more like Fenspace where every author has the freedom to do their own thing.

I think the problem that I myself have been having with this is that this has been my brainchild for more than ten years.  And when you've had an idea in your head for that long, it's kinda hard to let other people come into the sand box and do other things.

And really, the more I think about it, the more it would fit with the Metacontinuity that I have in mind - the Basic Idea that the people in the area have an influence over how the world develops in their area.

For example, if Dartz really wants a more gritty environment to juxtapose against the existential angst of someone who is so many contradictions that they don't know how to fit in anywhere, then that's what Dartz should be able to write.

And if Brent wants an easy-going environment where he can just write slice-of-life fun times and shenanigans, then that's what Brent should be able to write.

The thing is, I actually would like this to be something where there's a bit of everything for everyone.  And in order to do that, everyone must be allowed to do their own thing.  Just because I'm throwing in everything including the kitchen sink shouldn't obligate the other writers to do nothing but high-octane action and FEELS the way I have.

Thoughts, anyone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 05-04-2019, 03:13 PM