Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Dartz, there's no need to throw everything out the window - we're still in Arc 1, even at January 2017. That's four-five months guaranteed, not two, and more if people need it. However, this means BA and I need to slow the pace we've set for powering up our characters, and everybody needs to write more slice-of-life stories.

Halloween costumes... yeah, it's not practical for Tomoyo to make them all, at least not for the first year. Let's let Tomoyo make the costumes for Sakura's group and Akari (since that one's plot-relevant), and everybody else gets to find their costumes elsewhere. (...thinks... ah!) There are plenty of other costumers out there who are willing to take orders, and HAL no doubt can find them all. That brings Tomoyo's workload down to four costumes in 10 days (Sakura, Shaoran, Tomoyo, and Akari) - not impossible, especially if she starts Sakura's and her own with half-made outfits that otherwise would have become battle costumes for Sakura, and finishes the last costume on the train. (The only one I've specified she made for the Ottawa crowd was Rei Hino's, and I know "Hatsune Miko" costumes are available off-the-rack from internet shops. The only difficult one for my group is Usagi's... and, since it's a combination with Mamoru's and he's in San Antonio at the time, Sasami can sweet-talk Washuu into making them both, right?) EDIT: And now the story says Rei got her costume from the internet, except for the microphone which Kazari built for her.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 05-05-2019, 05:30 PM