Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Although, Mark it official that I'd like their girls to be in their stage dress - similar to Priss from the opening of BGC if anyone needs an example. The girls will take requests - as their normal stock in trade might be a little too heavy. Sylvie will normally lead.

The girls being a discomforting presence would be amusing.

Propositioning the girls would be - amusing - also. They may agree - they may not. Lou will not.

One thing I would like to keep - they've been around longer than the other displacees if they've been here for a month. They may even have been the catalyst. 2 wishes at once entered into Yggrdrasil, that resulted in a shared memory access violation and the whole thing going whoohoo...

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dartz - 06-30-2019, 04:37 PM