I... knew this was coming, and it still hurts.
I don't have a lot of friends. Aaron was one of the few friends that I had. He tolerated my foibles, which takes a lot of work. He ran a good game, in any RPG system you could think of.
Damn.
I'll miss him.
I don't have a lot of friends. Aaron was one of the few friends that I had. He tolerated my foibles, which takes a lot of work. He ran a good game, in any RPG system you could think of.
Damn.
I'll miss him.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

