Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Attack of the Martian Death Flu
RE: The Attack of the Martian Death Flu
#38
And as I replied by email earlier today, Aaron was the only person I felt comfortable with as a GM for the last few years... so I'll have to decline.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Attack of the Martian Death Flu - by Epsilon - 07-10-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: The Attack of the Martian Death Flu - by robkelk - 08-11-2019, 07:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)