Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quite possibly traveling to Portland, OR, soon.
RE: Quite possibly traveling to Portland, OR, soon.
#12
Getting back to the original post... No, I'm three time zones away.

Why Portland? Aren't there any Mazda dealers in Seattle? (Or, for that matter, in Canada? EDIT: Scratch that part - immediately after I hit save, I remembered the tax difference between the USA and Canada on cars.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Quite possibly traveling to Portland, OR, soon. - by robkelk - 08-29-2019, 07:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)