Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
Geth, I want to thank you, i had almost given up hope that anyone here could see some reason, its why i've been so quiet.

Our system works exactly as it is supposed to, funny how when the liberals lose, they say the system is broken. Britain and Canada both have had problems with their multi-party system accomplishing Jack and Shit, funny how when one party finally has enough members elected to get anything done, HOLY SHIT, they do!

Labster, i got into that second section article and had to close it, it states in the first sentence that no one knows what his evidence is. Hell, it's said in the first section that there is NO PROOF that any of that is real, your putting up internet rumor as fact

BA, Rob, the Supreme Court just yanked the ENTIRE SECOND ARTICLE OF IMPEACHMENT OUT FROM UNDER THE DEMOCRATS HANDS because as per what Trump has said, the THIRD BRANCH is the arbiter when the other two disagree,
CENSURE IS NOT IMPEACHMENT- Censure, a vote of no confidence, these are the measures that a legislature can use against an executive they vehemently disagree with, when he takes unilateral action WITHIN HIS POWER. But, as has been pointed out repeatedly with multiple points of evidence which all of you refuse to believe, the Democrats have been trying to impeach this president since before he was even sworn into office.

As for Senator McConnell, I imagine that his vote will represent the evidence that has been presented, I also imagine that it will be as impartial and non-partisan as the acts that brought it to the Senate floor

Edit: Personally i hope its a nice long trial, so that everyone like Joe and Hunter Biden, Adam Schiff, John Brennan, The "Whistleblower" and several others get to testify under oath and answer those pesky questions about who is really guilty
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached - by Rajvik - 12-20-2019, 10:45 PM