Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2019 "complain about the weather" thread
RE: The 2019 "complain about the weather" thread
(12-20-2019, 12:53 AM)Matrix Dragon Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 08:19 AM)Shader Wrote: <start rant>There is no such thing as climate change. <end rant>

Hello my fellow Australian! I think Victoria's done with having temperatures bounce up and down by 20 degrees Celsius every day. Sadly, looks like we're joining New South and Queensland on the permanently hot, dry and windy train. This weather's already cost me my cat this summer, so I'm dreading what comes next...

And in worse news, looks like the PM is coming back from hiding in Hawaii. Sucks to be us.

EDIT: Nope, apparently tomorrow is going to be in the high 20s again. The fuuuuck....

Sorry to hear about your cat Matrix. The only way we have kept our 2 going is by having the air cons going during the day. Air cons are about the only way to stay cool in this record breaking heat

Hope you aren't affected by any of the smoke from the few fires that are still burning. 

At least there's always the cricket to watch.... Tongue

And as regards swapping temps? .... lets see... its what 10ish at night and lets call it about 27C (about 80F) outside atm. At least at this temperature I don't have to shovel snow. Tongue
Just as I knew all of Life's Answers... they changed all the Questions!!
Quote:
There is one thing you don't put in a trap, if you're smart, if you value your continued existance, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there is one thing you never, ever put in a trap.
And what would that be sir?
Me.
- Dr Who

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2019 "complain about the weather" thread - by Shader - 12-21-2019, 07:12 AM