Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV
That anonymous user at 77.207.75.83 is really starting to get on my nerves. They seem to assume that every fandom must have a rival fandom, and that I am some kind of primary source for information on them. I've suggested they go pose some of their questions to the wiki userbase in the forums, and they've basically refused, preferring to interrogate me with fucking stupid questions like "do you think Cinderella and Snow White fans have a rivalry?" They also seem to think that the comparison of two franchises in an article constitutes a fandom rivalry. <sigh>

EDIT: Jesus Harold Christ on a handtruck. "can you tell me then true rival movie franchise fandom ? please" This nimrod is now demanding that I tell them what rivalries exist.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV - by Bob Schroeck - 01-11-2020, 11:47 AM