RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV
01-31-2020, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2020, 03:35 PM by robkelk.)
01-31-2020, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2020, 03:35 PM by robkelk.)
Good news: The "Uncategorized categories" list is now empty.
Not-so-good news: I gave user "TVGarbage‎" an extra hour after Bob's deadline to reply passed. Tempblock is now in place. I think this is the first time I've used the new standard block reason "Attention-getter - NOT A PUNITIVE BAN - Please reply to the mod message on your User Talk page"...
EDIT: Oops - Bob said two days, but I game him three. Fixed.
Not-so-good news: I gave user "TVGarbage‎" an extra hour after Bob's deadline to reply passed. Tempblock is now in place. I think this is the first time I've used the new standard block reason "Attention-getter - NOT A PUNITIVE BAN - Please reply to the mod message on your User Talk page"...
EDIT: Oops - Bob said two days, but I game him three. Fixed.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

