Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV
I just cleared the checkbox beside "autopatrolled" on Doc's rights list. Since the first thing he did after returning from his tempban was to break Rule 1 of the Terms of Service, I think he needs to re-earn the right to not have all of his edits reviewed.

If other Bureaucrats think I did this for a reason other than the reason that I stated, well... you have the power to undo it.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV - by robkelk - 02-20-2020, 08:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)