Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV
Quote:So I'm not going to cancel Hole's block, and I'm not going to extend Infinite's.

Works for me, Rob. If Infinite behaves as I expect him to, he'll arrange his own further banning on his own.

Meanwhile, on another topic from the Steward's Noticeboard, our SocialProfile link spam has been addressed, and further, we have access again to Special:EditProfile:

Quote:@Looney Toons: I've stripped the contents from the profiles now, but in doing so I noticed that the original reason that we restricted access to this tool has since been addressed. We should soon be able to allow admins to access Special:EditProfile soon. -- Void 19:58, 23 February 2020 (UTC)
A bureaucrat should now be able to restore access to the editothersprofiles right as they see fit. -- Void 20:28, 23 February 2020 (UTC)
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XV - by Bob Schroeck - 02-23-2020, 04:27 PM