Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Thread 43: ... I got nothin'
RE: Update Thread 43: ... I got nothin'
(04-05-2020, 03:47 PM)SilverFang01 Wrote: https://archiveofourown.org/works/104089...adult=true
A Thing of Vikings is back from hiatus!

Chapter 86: For Everything There Is A Season

Author athingofvikings has announced on his Tumbler site that he will be back on his weekly update schedule, with occasional month-long breaks, at least until hie finishes book 3. He also announced that he's forgoing fanfiction.net and will post his stories entirely on archiveofourown.org

Actually, he won't be abandoning the Pit of Voles until he finishes Book III, so the new chapter is in fact there. (Let's see if I still remember how to do this...) In Kappadokia, Sigurd and Gunnar explore the former Maniakes estate, among other things. In Rouen, Duke William gets a warning from Henry the handless Sir Henry the Sinister. In Köln, Hiccup makes his losses matter, and Toothless explains things to his mates. At his manor in Constantinople, Sigurd gets ready for a meeting. On the great steppes, Drago contemplates the next generation of dragons. Back in Constantinople, Sigurd's meeting comes off as well as can be expected. Somewhere east of Vatnajökull (where the Mildew is the worst), Eret son of Eret Eretsson follows the trade of a trapper. And we close in the chief's hut on Berk, where Stoick witnesses the final break in a relationship decades in the fraying, just before receiving news even more ominous...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12639117/86...Of-Vikings

Messages In This Thread
Update Thread 43: ... I got nothin' - by Norgarth - 01-26-2020, 01:29 AM
RE: Update Thread 43: ... I got nothin' - by NifT - 01-31-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Update Thread 43: ... I got nothin' - by Mamorien - 04-05-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Update Thread 43: ... I got nothin' - by NifT - 04-20-2020, 10:17 AM
RE: Update Thread 43: ... I got nothin' - by NifT - 04-28-2020, 04:28 PM