Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Another World with Truck-kun (Yet Another Damn Isekai Story)
RE: In Another World with Truck-kun (Yet Another Damn Isekai Story)
Don't see anything more to quibble about there.

I did have my own avatar image catch my attention in this context, and thought that something like that must be the hell-project magi have nightmares over - all the trouble of a twelve-intersection cruciform array (though that alone is still easier than the 15 intersections for a pentacle, assuming the points of the star are also counted) compounded by the spacing and "song that never ends" requirements of a circular array, plus the poorly-if-at-all understood factor of intentionally warping the circles into ellipses and somehow keeping them from exploding just from the irregularity that introduces. If MC has a computer with some kind of physical output device along in Truck-kun, plotting something like that out (after sufficient magical analysis to get the theory) would go a long way to gaining the respect of some mage or spellcrafter for a plot point, thereby combining the strengths of circle and cruciform arrays for whatever purpose. Even without a printer, the angles, distances, and whatever the two anchor points of an ellipse are called that's escaping me right now can be calculated for construction with straightedge, divider, two anchor pins and a thread loop.

I suppose it could also be done as a 3D array with otherwise normal circular arrays attached to each other to form a skeletal sphere, but I don't even have an ideas for how that would go right, let alone how it might go wrong.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Another World with Truck-kun (Yet Another Damn Isekai Story) - by classicdrogn - 04-14-2020, 04:15 AM