RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVI
04-23-2020, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 05:28 PM by robkelk.)
04-23-2020, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 05:28 PM by robkelk.)
Do we really not have this trope?
I've looked through Category:Dating Tropes. I've looked through Category:Sex Tropes.
But I can't find a trope for somebody who's a boy-chaser - somebody who'll go after anybody who fits into a particular group.
"Really Gets Around" isn't it, since that specifically says the chaser wants sex. What I'm looking for is more a PG version of that trope. Do we already have it?
I've looked through Category:Dating Tropes. I've looked through Category:Sex Tropes.
But I can't find a trope for somebody who's a boy-chaser - somebody who'll go after anybody who fits into a particular group.
"Really Gets Around" isn't it, since that specifically says the chaser wants sex. What I'm looking for is more a PG version of that trope. Do we already have it?
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

