I knew you folks were going down the same path Canada went down a decade ago with an anti-science administration, but I didn't know that it was that far along.
I've posted this before in Politics, but I think it needs a wider audience: How to immigrate to Canada
I've posted this before in Politics, but I think it needs a wider audience: How to immigrate to Canada
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

