Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020, the election campaigns have begun
RE: 2020, the election campaigns have begun
The size of our candidate's penis isn't measured by how many people show up at rallies, unlike the other guy. Also we're limiting the number of people showing up on purpose, so smaller crowd isn't newsworthy.

To me, I think the most newsworthy thing is that they had months to prepare for what is effectively the launch of their campaign, and it ended with far lower attendance than expected and their candidate going on and on about how good he is at walking down ramps in between the race-baiting. It's almost like they don't know what they're doing in the Trump campaign.

Meanwhile, in the Trump administration, the DACA policy was destroyed by the Supreme Court because they don't know what they're doing. Failing at the Administrative Policy Act means that they don't know how to run a government. It was not a victory for the undocumenteds (though it helps them); it was a defeat of incompetent government. And four years on, it's still obvious that they don't know how to run a government. It turns out that four years on, they're still failing at basic things like making policies and firing people. This isn't even a partisan complaint, as I'd be equally embarrassed if a Democrat tried it. (Oh, and don't even try "they let Obama get away with it," that just shows you weren't paying any attention.)
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020, the election campaigns have begun - by Labster - 06-21-2020, 07:26 PM