I finally realized what I didn't like about one of our featured pages, "The Hero". It was written in such a way that it implies heroes have to get into fights (fist-fights or with weapons).
While that's often true, it isn't a constant.
So I added a second picture to the page.
I'll leave it up to other mods whether the second picture should go into the featured article blurb.
While that's often true, it isn't a constant.
So I added a second picture to the page.
I'll leave it up to other mods whether the second picture should go into the featured article blurb.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

