RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVII
09-16-2020, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 03:13 PM by robkelk.)
09-16-2020, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 03:13 PM by robkelk.)
I've been tagging images that we aren't using but can't be deleted - see here, but I'm not even 15% of the way through the old-image list - that project is probably going to take a decade to complete, not counting the work I've already done. I don't know whether Wikia has the same issues with deleting these images that Miraheze does.
As for templates, how many Lua templates do we have? (It isn't something that I use. Every template that I've made has been pure wiki markup, unless they include DPL.)
EDIT: Fixed the page link. I previously gave the link to files we're missing instead of files we can't get rid of.
As for templates, how many Lua templates do we have? (It isn't something that I use. Every template that I've made has been pure wiki markup, unless they include DPL.)
EDIT: Fixed the page link. I previously gave the link to files we're missing instead of files we can't get rid of.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

