Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings
RE: 2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings
(12-11-2020, 09:24 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I'm just curious, Geth, on what grounds you still believe there must have been fraud?  Because if none has been found, even by the people most motivated to find it and who would profit most from discovering it, if there is nothing a court would even entertain hearing, what makes you so sure that there had to be fraud?  I mean, at this point, that kind of certainty smacks a little of faith as defined by Mark Twain: "Believing what you know ain't so."

I believe there was certainly some fudged ballots here and there, that's not an uncommon occurrence in nigh every election, on either side or both sides. It would be unrealistic to assume with stakes this high someone wouldn't be tempted to try it.

That said, I do agree with the arguments smoking gun proof of organized fraud on a nationwide scale you could take into a court and win with appear sorely lacking at best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings - by GethN7 - 12-11-2020, 09:27 PM