Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Election - The curtain starts coming down
RE: 2020 Election - The curtain starts coming down
Meanwhile The Nation brings readers inside the crowd

From " Gosh, if we kill a fifth of bourbon tonight,” said a man in a Thin Blue Line baseball cap, “it’s gonna be a rough ride home tomorrow.”

Through to "When the roars dissipated, individuals cried out to fill the silence. “Democrats are a cult!” “Long live the Republic!”

“So, where’re y’all from?” “Oh, we’re from Nebraska, howboutcherselves?”

“It’s going down tonight, motherfuckers!” one man cried, to loud agreement. “We’re going to get some tonight, let’s fucking go!”

“He’s the commander in chief. He’s telling us to go home!” ----- “I can’t go home, I drove all the way from Arizona!”

“Pigs!” “Is this what we get for backing the Blue?!”

“This is not America,” a woman said to a small group, her voice shaking. She was crying, hysterical. “They’re shooting at us. They’re supposed to shoot BLM, but they’re shooting the patriots.”

----

Reality exceeds the ability of fiction. Along with the banality of it all. And yer wan who got shot was on Twitter, with her final tweet preserve for all

Things that did not go as planned. A mix between the peculiarly sad, and playing stupid games.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Election - The curtain starts coming down - by Dartz - 01-07-2021, 05:17 PM