Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVIII
I had to write the entry for Persona Non Grata, so I'd say "go for it". Just give an edit reason something like the one I gave: suggested by $FOO, example added to by the mod making the change.

EDIT: And if he doesn't like the wording, we can point out that a bare trope is against the wiki's Style Guide and we had to do our best in the absence of a supplied explanation.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


Messages In This Thread
That's no fun... - by Bob Schroeck - 12-14-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVIII - by robkelk - 01-13-2021, 05:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)