Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(03-04-2021, 09:40 PM)robkelk Wrote: When do these folks show up in Ottawa? The sooner they work with Piffle, Washuu, Gil, and Lindy, the sooner we get this:

(03-02-2021, 12:03 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Oh, and this will probably be how Ben gets presented with Reinforce 2.1...

"It's dangerous to go alone," said Hayate as she offered Ben a small box.  "Take this!"

[Image: __reinforce_zwei_lyrical_nanoha_and_1_mo...0a0ed7.jpg]

EDIT: You know, we can slot in Kobayashi &co.'s visit to Ottawa almost anywhere after the skating party. Want to have them show up in the Metacontinuity just in time for the 2016 Xmas party, then visit Blossom in February? Then Ben gets Reinforce 2.1 for White Day.

That sounds good to me.  I'm just glad that everyone seems to love this idea.

And in regards to Reinforce 2.1...  I think you got it backwards, Rob.  Valentines Day in Japan is typically where the girls gift the guys they like with chocolate, and White Day is where the guys return the favor.

But I see what you're getting at, regardless.  Ben receiving something so special from Hayate on a day where people express their love and affection through gifts?  He'd be looking at Belldandy in askance.  And of course, when she nods her head 'Yes!' with a happy smile, Ben knows his life just got a teensy bit more complicated.

(03-04-2021, 09:57 PM)robkelk Wrote: And now I'm drawing another previously-shared idea into this: One of Piffle's "palmtop Taiga" models as a Unison Device for one of the shorter female displacees, turning her into a cute bruiser with magical attacks.

But who's short enough to fit the bill, doesn't already have magical attacks, and would want the chance to find out what it's like to be a magical girl warrior? Anyone? Anyone? (deliberately does not look in Tomo's direction) Anybody at all?

Just to get your brains going...  Yet another entry from the "It's Dangerous to Go Alone! Take this." pool.

[Image: __aisaka_taiga_toradora_drawn_by_naz__sa...4ec3b6.jpg]

Remember, folks!  Just because she's biting you doesn't mean she hates you.  She's just having trouble dealing with the intense emotions.  Wink

(03-04-2021, 10:14 PM)robkelk Wrote: So... Ruiko's getting a mecha for Christmas 2016. Says so in the Halloween Party story.

And she lives in the same building as Usagi.

I refer people to this post by Bob.

Heh.  This makes me think of Usagi in something like a Hard Suit.

(03-05-2021, 12:37 AM)Labster Wrote: Sakura's going to make a Spiral card.  I think you can guess what that does.  I do kind of wonder what it looks like, maybe Rayearth with two faces?  In card form, maybe he looks like an ammonite.

On software engineering, if magic is really written in it, and this comic is at all true...
[Image: lisp.jpg]
... then we can always use my friend Larry Wall as a character.  Besides being the person who shepherded Perl and Raku and patch into being, he's also an anime fan.  And I've heard him discussed at the conferences as Saint Larry in a way that wasn't really a joke.

That sounds like a fun idea!  Let's have him and Kobayashi meet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 03-05-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM