Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Double post, because it's a new topic. You know how Alice has to attend high school because she's not 18? Well, I ran across this on Hacker News a few minutes ago: Beach High School. So, funny story, while children are required to attend high school until age 18 unless they have graduated, California law has no requirements on what private high schools teach... or don't. Apparently someone else has actually created a high school, enrolled themselves in it, and graduated themselves. This guy, Wes Beach, essentially offers high school graduation as a service (HSaas).

I'm thinking of using this school for Alice, because (1) the name is outstanding and (2) the main reason to get her in school was to meet another displacee group; once that's done she can happily ignore school. Not sure how long to keep the complaining going, though Smile

Oh and if I had known this existed I definitely would have done it. If I was going to community college anyway, there was no point in not just starting immediately.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 04-01-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM