Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(06-19-2021, 02:12 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Oh man.  I remember seeing the film for that one when I was a kid.  IIRC, they even wound up making a miniseries sequel for it on the Sci-Fi Channel.

I wouldn't be adverse to it.  Firestarter is some great science fiction.  Though if anyone wants to bring in The Stand, then I'd say only as part of the Post-Apocalypse Earth, or something that gets sealed up and stomped flat like what happened with Cabin in the Woods.

She kept running... until she bumped into somebody she didn't see because she was looking behind herself.

"Watch where you're going, kid."

"Please help me! Hide me! They'll kill me!" Then she saw that the person she'd bumped into was a teenager... and there was a girl about her own age walking with him.

"Tch. Why should I bother?"

The girl who was with him looked incensed at his attitude. "She needs our help!"

Then two of them stepped around the corner and stopped. "You two, step away from that girl and we'll let you live."

The teenager smiled - a scary grin. "Okay, that gives me a reason to help her."

Further writing on this will have to wait until I actually read the book...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 06-21-2021, 08:51 AM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM