Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
(08-03-2021, 08:51 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Get It Off Me!

Um, BA...  you need to create new tropes in the Trope Workshop, with the proper template.  We're going to have to reject your proposal as it's currently made.

To use the Trope Workshop, go to the menu on the left edge of every page.  In the section "Troping Utilities" you'll find "Trope Workshop" as the second entry.  Click that.

Where it says "Enter new trope name", put the name.  Remember we can use punctuation in page names, so you can add the exclamation point you left out of your original entry's name.

Click the button that turned blue when you entered a name.  The edit window will open with the page template in place.  Paste your description in over the line that says "Describe the trope here, using more than one paragraph. Remove this line when you place a description on the page.", along with its markup.

Please remember that we need a minimum of three examples along with a good description.

You might want to read our Trope Workshop Guidelines before you try again.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI - by Bob Schroeck - 08-03-2021, 09:27 PM