Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
I have yet to see any of this happen with any other Miraheze wiki. I'm logged in to TNB's wiki, and have been for weeks. Likewise the FenWiki. I'm camping their recent changes pages, as well as that on the login wiki.

Speaking of the latter, I just tried to change my "Group changes" setting for its recent changes, and noticed I can't toggle it. The checkbox unchecks and the page claims to save my new preferences, but Recent Changes doesn't change its layout, and if I reopen Preferences the box is checked again.

Meanwhile the Fenwiki and TNB aren't playing games with me, and haven't to the best of my knowledge. And right now ATT isn't messing with me, either. I'm logged in through Seamonkey, so if it does start logging me out, I'll be able to use noscript to disable scripts from any server contributing to the page -- which is just miraheze right now. Once that happens, I'll go into the developer tools like I planned.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII - by Bob Schroeck - 09-15-2021, 06:11 PM