Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
(09-17-2021, 07:20 PM)GethN7 Wrote: FYI, when Fighteer made his original comment, this was before we markedly improved our relations and since then Fighteer has been a markedly more civil and reasonable person about us, and has even initiated a few takedown requests of ourselves being plagiarized in good faith on his end.

I suggest we ask the creator of the Wikidata page to be made aware of our legal status and that what they linked to is not substantiated at present in any legal sense

Also, I'm getting 503s at the moment, but I already know how to fix the Firing One-Handed page examples. As an amateur gun nut, even I know unless it's a Desert Eagle on up, most pistols and revolvers can be realistically fired one-handed, and even the super-high calibers can be fired one-handed if you are exceptionally strong, you just might beat up your wrist and shoulder and your accuracy will suck. When it's working better, I'll blowtorch all improper examples and leave a mod note at the start of that section how to avoid improper examples in the future.

MediaWiki was also down in general, IDK if one of the major cloud providers was/is down or not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII - by LulzKiller - 09-17-2021, 08:04 PM