Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
(09-25-2021, 05:08 PM)robkelk Wrote: Fine. Since people don't like me saying that what TV Tropes says has no bearing on ATT - which has been wiki policy since the fork - I'll step aside.

Let me know for how long.

I don't think that the ASM tvt equivalent claiming ASM no longer existed (I never claimed TVT was some infallible source, just the only other source we had to go on, as is sometimes happens with some obscure work pages) was Geth's point at all. I don't want any wiki staff to step aside, but I do think that there's been undue hostility for what was a constructive conversation between me and LT on the existence of MIA pages; and me following what I thought was the standard policy regarding certain trope examples and image replacements. We're allowed to disagree, and disagreeing does not mean someone has to no longer be staff. I find you to be an effective administrator whose sandbox pages and second opinion when sought have significantly helped me do my job here better. The whole point is this is collaborative project, a wiki with only 1 staff view is essentially a book in web clothing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII - by LulzKiller - 09-25-2021, 05:27 PM