Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
(09-25-2021, 07:26 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 05:08 PM)robkelk Wrote: Let me know for how long.

Bump.

Let me lay it out for you. People just want you to quit lashing out. We have no idea if something is going on we don't know about in your personal life that is making you cranky, and if so, we sympathize and hope it passes. That said, you've been lashing out with a lot of disproportionate anger over things that do not deserve half the vehemence you have displayed, and you've come off like, to be frank, a bit of a jackass.

All The Tropes is a collaborative project where respectful dissent and good faith actions are not causes to demand people be stripped of certain rights. It is a wiki, meaning mistakes can be fixed and are not permanent, and it is no one person's personal fiefdom, it belongs to the community to edit, we in authority simply are supposed to keep the wiki running smoothly. Further, as admins, we should be mature. Being vicious does not help our goals, causes more people to get upset, and solves nothing.

If we have disagreements or issues come up, we can resolve things without bitterness, or at least I hope we can. All we, and I speak on behalf of myself, Lulzkiller, and anyone else you have been unkind to, ask is you either try to be more civil than you have been or at least take some time off to deal with whatever has soured your mood lately, you have been really vicious of late and not only does it just make people angry. I personally would like to think you can be better than that. You're a good person, Rob, and your recent outbursts of wrath are troubling.

I hope that is not an unreasonable thing to ask.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII - by GethN7 - 09-25-2021, 07:55 PM