Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
It's fine, everybody forgets me.

Although, I would kind of support Rajvik on noping out of the fight....

Both Dublin and Florida have nothing capable of handling this thing. What is this thing actually? --- I'm sort of lost. Never mind that none of them would ever make it on time. There're a couple of different power levels here --- and while the 33-S can do some minor boomer stuff like survive a fall from a height (Sylvie definitely hit terminal velocity dropping into that canyon on that motorbike) put the mind whammy on ordinary humans, and maybe go Dracula Mode on those expecting ordinary meatbags - against anything that can't be solved by either of those things they're basically just ordinary people.

-----

I feel almost dirty for saying it, but maybe for Misato's degree --- one of the humanities. Or something like International Business or something political or something like that.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dartz - 10-01-2021, 01:40 PM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM