Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
(10-15-2021, 12:25 PM)LulzKiller Wrote: the user who I mentioned earlier who copypasted from TVT is claiming to be the author there, I have asked proof of this assertion.

We might want to contact whoever it is we know at TVT to ask for a little confirmation from there -- if we can identify the edit(s) in question on their page, and who made them.  Of course, if it's multiple users, then our guy is clearly lying, but if there's just one, we could request that their admins contact him and ask him if he's porting the edit(s).

EDIT: Okay, did a quick check on TVT. The passage in question is the result of an edit made by a user called Probjects on July 22 which expanded a pre-existing passage. Without having an account I can't go far enough back in the history of MoralEventHorizon/SuperMarioLogan to see who wrote the original passage, but I can see edits back to August 2019, and it's clear the original passage hung around unchanged for at least two years before he edited it. Without membership I cannot check Probjects' edit history, so I can't see that way if he wrote the original passage at some point before Summer 2019. We need to ask a friendly TVT contact to check, but absent that, I am inclined to doubt that "I add complete monsters" wrote the entire thing, even if he is Probjects.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII - by Bob Schroeck - 10-15-2021, 12:33 PM