Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII
(10-19-2021, 09:45 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Just a heads-up:  New user Hepzibah has been posting a lot of material from TV Tropes since starting to edit yesterday, all of it trope descriptions.  She created a new page, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, with a reasonably different main text from TVT's version of the page, but copied all but two tropes from TVT word-for-word.  (And then started on putting the same text on the individual trope pages.)  I've put her on a short temp ban, wrote a note on her talk page, and purged several dozen edits from the moderation queue; I've also undone the few edits that made it through moderation, and replaced all copied text on the Miss Fisher page with the context template. 

Regardless of if/how she responds to my note to her, don't just rubberstamp anything of hers that appears in moderation -- check it against TVT.

He's claiming to be the author of the TVT equivalent. I have asked proof of his assertions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXII - by LulzKiller - 10-19-2021, 11:04 PM