Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][INFO][WIP][RFC] Character Relationship Profiles
RE: [OOC][INFO][WIP][RFC] Character Relationship Profiles
(03-15-2022, 02:41 PM)robkelk Wrote: I'm reminded of a line from one of Heinlein's works (or possibly from the man himself) about geniuses making their own rules. You're certainly following that line here! (Not a bad thing, since I'm doing something similar with my SI.)

You do know that Usagi (at the least) is going to notice that "slight undercurrent of paranoia" and be tempted to meddle, right?

Glad you like it.  As for Usagi...  She might try, but Setsuna might actually intercede, reminding Usagi that they were happily wedded a long, long time ago (in a galaxy universe far, far away...) and that this rough patch is just them getting reacquainted with each other.  They will be more than just "fine".  They are going to thrive.

(03-15-2022, 03:52 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: ...wow.  I don't know if my SI being happily married is a benefit or a hindrance to the storytelling after reading that.

<thinks>  Probably a benefit.  There's got to be something I can do with being fairly unique among the managers.

<ring><ring><ring>  Yeah, hey, Gomez.  Yeah, yeah, I'm calling to bitch again about not being able to relate to most of the other managers because they're single guys...  Yeah, Peg and I are so grateful that you and Morticia are also in this gig -- I can't imagine what it would be like being the only married couple running a residence. ... Oh, yeah, sure, we're free on Saturday.  What'd you have in mind? ... That sounds awesome.

Heeee.  Now that does sound like fun.  And I'm glad to know that I'm inspiring more stories with these bits of behind-the-scenes character development and world building.

I'll be doing more of these in due time.  It will take a bit, though, because these astrological compatibility charts go into a LOT of detail.

Coming up next...  It'll be a toss-up between the Ben-Nanoha-Fate triad, the Ben-Homura-Madoka triad, or adding in Dark Lady to complete the Ben-Hotaru-Chibiusa triad.

The Ben-Ruby-Weiss triad is gonna be trickier to do because I don't have anything to make comparative dates between Remnant and Earth.

EDIT: Don't expect much more from me over the next 24-48 hours. I'm finally getting started on working on my truck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][INFO][WIP][RFC] Character Relationship Profiles - by Black Aeronaut - 03-15-2022, 05:29 PM