Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[I/OOC][WIP][STORY][Season 1][RFC] Less Than
RE: [I/OOC][WIP][STORY][Season 1][RFC] Less Than
You hit the nail on the head there.

With everything she's been put through lately - seeing what happened to her sister, Fate (who she honestly loves with all of her heart), having to experience Benjamin's heartbreak almost like as if it were her own (which actually isn't far off from her own feelings), and on top of it all, forced to be under the care of the two people that were largely responsible for all of this hurt?

Haruka adds the straw that breaks the camel's back, and Alicia is done with her.  She fully channels Benjamin's outrage (which is why she sounds so very adult-like here - she more or less becomes Benjamin at this point), and combines that with the Testarossa Cruelty Streak.  With her red eyes, picture-perfect looks, and obscene magical power, Haruka is gonna be wondering if she is witnessing the birth of a goddess....  or a demon.

(No worries, she'll be fine.  But there's going to be a few times later on down the line where we see Fate lose her shit in a similar way, because Benjamin teaches her it's fine to get fucking irate... when it's called for, anyhow.)

Fun thought for an omake:

Gozer the Gozerian:  "ARE YOU A GOD?"
Alicia Testarossa: *Evil Smirk* "I'm not sure if I am or not yet.  Do you wanna find out?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [I/OOC][WIP][STORY][Season 1][RFC] Less Than - by Black Aeronaut - 04-27-2022, 06:14 PM