Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[I/OOC][WIP][STORY][Season 1][RFC] Less Than
RE: [I/OOC][WIP][STORY][Season 1][RFC] Less Than
First thought: When did anybody say anything about letting Kuubey anywhere near the Gunslinger Girls? As far as I know, Kuubey and AMALGAM have never made contact.

Second thought: Rico's going to have something to say about that offer...

"Yeah, they brainwashed me. They brainwashed me to be loyal to Jean. Not dependant, just loyal. And they brainwashed me to not care that they brainwashed me. And that's all. Have you ever been brainwashed, Signor Rhodes and Signora Akemi? Or even gone through Stockholm Syndrome? Signor Donaldson and Signora Mizuno say they didn't like being brainwashed. But I don't mind. And you know why I don't mind? Because the Social Welfare Agency didn't erase my memories. I remember every minute of being tetraplegic. I see you're surprised. You thought none of us remembered who we were before, right? You don't know as much about us as you thought. The loyalty brainwashing? That was the price for me to be able to walk around and hold things. It's a price I knew going in, and I paid it willingly! And now you come here and say you want to take my prosthetics - my freedom - away from me? Let me regenerate back to being tetraplegic? Fuck you, and fuck the horse you rode in on! Generale Yoneda or Signor Donaldson will take me in, I'm sure. And they won't tell me that I have to go back to being a basket case!"

EDIT: But, hey, at least there'd be one person who hates Ben and isn't afraid to say why.

Third thought: If that's Ben's first step, Kaji and Beatrice are going to be pissed off that Ben ruined their carefully-crafted op.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [I/OOC][WIP][STORY][Season 1][RFC] Less Than - by robkelk - 05-16-2022, 08:49 PM