Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The inner council" (needs a better name)(has a better name) "Advisory Board"
RE: [OOC] "The inner council" (needs a better name)
I think Usagi should have some role, even if it's only secondary or symbolic, as "the heart" of the group, and also as long-term training.

I'm not sure who to nominate from Douglass Gardens because it's predominantly quirky artistic types. (Or no, it isn't anymore, is it?) Hm. Akiko Natsume, as the former CEO of a major arms manufacturer, might be good. Clef, as an expert on magic. Maybe Sawako Yamanaka, because as a teacher and band member she might have a clue about herding cats.

EDIT: On looking into the Gorillaz characters more, it occurs to me that Noodle might be another good military resource, as according to Wikipedia

Quote:...she was a participant in a top secret government supersoldier project, and was trained with a specialty in musicianship, mastering many weapons, languages, and musical instruments...

She's also supposed to be a martial arts master, as well.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC] "The inner council" (needs a better name) - by Bob Schroeck - 07-08-2022, 09:42 AM