Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be 26 -- More bad ideas for a new era
RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 26 -- More bad ideas for a new era
(11-06-2022, 12:10 AM)Shepherd Wrote: I've recently been reading a series with an adult Calvin from the Calvin & Hobbes comic working for Tony Stark, and it lead me to think of the possibility of Calvin interacting with Luna Lovegood. I think their combined weirdness could cause reality to implode in their presence.

I recall a fic where a kiddified Agatha Clay/Heterodyne is taken in as a foster child by Calvin's parents, though put off at first, Calvin discovers that Agatha is both willing to go along with his imaginings (I recall her playing Junior Space Cadet to Calvin's Spaceman Spiff), perceives Hobbes, and has some really neat ideas/inventions of her own.  And the aspect of The Castle that lives in her backpack approves of Calvin's creativity and willingness to do violence to anything that threatens his new sister.  Can't recall if the fic eve explained how Agatha ended up in Calvin's world (and kiddie-fied)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 26 -- More bad ideas for a new era - by Norgarth - 11-06-2022, 10:43 AM