Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVI
(11-20-2022, 11:41 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(11-20-2022, 09:21 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: It seems to me his use of Fast Eddie's neologism "pedoshit" (="Anything I don't like or which costs me profits") indicates he already has a bias which doesn't fit in the goals and purpose the wiki.

Oh, is that what the word means?

I just asked in the thread for a definition.

Alright, let's be just a bit realistic here.

I speak only in the capacity of being Just Another User, but I'm not sure how effective it is to pounce based on a choice of word that hearkens back to the era of the split, even if I've (personally, speaking for myself and no one else here) heard it from various people other than Eddie - even if that's as much of an indicator as it's being claimed, I feel like it's worth actually letting Max respond before pursuing things further. Beyond that, Max's argument for radically changing the presentation of the wiki, much less towards moral beatsticking, is already suspicious enough without having to pick apart the language of his posts. As I just explained to him myself, it's a matter of degrees.

But as stated, at the end of the day I'm just another user, so regard or disregard this as you wish.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVI - by Umbire - 11-20-2022, 05:43 PM