Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RFC] Osh Kosh.
RE: [RFC] Osh Kosh.
It has to happen eventually. It's the curse of the cyberpunk. Every victory is fleeting.

Especially in the face of those with better connections and reputations. (And maybe open a few doors....)

----

The voices of financial prudence and good business strategy had already told her what she absolutely had to do. Get in quick, before the gold rush ended and the market established. Get a second and a third on finance before everyone else copped on. Make the airline a success before the competition caught up. Steal a march. Get in at the ground and strike while the iron was hot. Don’t you know the rate of profit drops as investment goes up.

She pursed her lips tight, like a child being forced to eat a Brussel Sprout.

“Everyone expects me to start an airline.”

She had to try. Or else forever listen to knowitalls insisting she was a fool not to. Even if that’d never been the purpose in the first place.

-----

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
[RFC] Osh Kosh. - by Dartz - 03-28-2023, 05:15 PM
RE: [RFC] Osh Kosh. - by Matrix Dragon - 03-29-2023, 06:56 AM
RE: [RFC] Osh Kosh. - by Dartz - 03-29-2023, 03:21 PM
RE: [RFC] Osh Kosh. - by Proginoskes - 04-06-2023, 01:48 AM
RE: [RFC] Osh Kosh. - by ckosacranoid - 04-10-2023, 05:07 PM
RE: [RFC] Osh Kosh. - by Dartz - 04-19-2023, 12:31 PM