Still can't play videos on Youtube. I can play videos on The Register. So it isn't a matter of the browser suddenly being unable to play media. It looks like something at their end isn't playing nice with my setup -- which hasn't changed since I could play videos.
Could it possibly have anything to do with me having the "send a do-not-track request by default" box checked?
Since audio files at CBC are also affected, I suspect this isn't a cross-border thing.
I'll give Invidious a try, later.
Could it possibly have anything to do with me having the "send a do-not-track request by default" box checked?
Since audio files at CBC are also affected, I suspect this isn't a cross-border thing.
I'll give Invidious a try, later.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

