* robkelk gets out shopvac to deal with the dust on this threqad
One that I misheard today. The song: "Take Me Home, Country Roads"
The actual lyric:
What I heard:
One that I misheard today. The song: "Take Me Home, Country Roads"
The actual lyric:
Quote:Younger than the mountains, growing like a breeze
What I heard:
Quote:Younger than the mountains, growing lima beans
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


