Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Apartment Manager is not a Planning Thread, #14
RE: My Apartment Manager is not a Planning Thread, #14
We can go either way, honestly. All I have is a single piece of fan art and a paragraph or two of text written by Richter and/or Mac Rauch. She's mentioned in the novel -- her part was replaced by Generic Guy #1 in the film -- but I don't have it handy to check for a description right now. I have to admit my personal image of her is Nordic Amazon, which would go some way to balancing out all the short guys (Reno, Pinky) in the team. This is supported by the relative size of the Uzi she's holding in the image.

EDIT: But we probably shouldn't trust the fan art too much... the same source cast/drew Kirstie Alley as tiny Korean Pecos Yee.

EDIT 2: And we've had a page for her since we had a page for the Institute -- years now? I just added stuff to it for the first time last night.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Apartment Manager is not a Planning Thread, #14 - by Bob Schroeck - 02-01-2024, 08:51 AM