Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanfic Recommendations: The Next Generation
RE: Fanfic Recommendations: The Next Generation
At the same time as I discovered The Crisis Convergence of Countless Captain Carrots!, I found literally the only other fic in the Captain Carrot and his Amazing ZOO CREW! tag. I didn't include it there because it wasn't completed, and I hadn't mentioned it here because I hadn't gotten around to it (and because it only visits Earth-C for one chapter). In light of it having updated pretty recently, I'm going to recommend Young Justice: Multiverse now.

Beepery Wrote:Wally West was supposed to die. But he didn't. Now he's lost in the multiverse, and all he wants to do is find his way home, even if he has to do it one universe at a time. But the multiverse is a big place and there are a lot of universes.
While back home things are escaping the Speed Force, and according to an old speedster, it all has to do with their dead friend, who may not be so dead.

At the end of the latest chapter, Beepery solicits reader suggestions for universes YJ!Wally should visit next, and I'm here to tell you, I'm wrestling with the temptation to suggest a Hermione's New Job collab with tealruby. While we weigh the pros and cons thereof, you can check it out: https://archiveofourown.org/works/478660.../120674254

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fanfic Recommendations: The Next Generation - by Mamorien - 06-07-2024, 09:01 PM