Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds!
RE: Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds!
Only three days to go for this Steve Jackson Games Kickstarter:

Welcome to Hexagram, the zine for fans of The Fantasy Trip. Each issue features articles, adventures, and other content that can help you add excitement to your tabletop roleplaying experiences with TFT and other Old School Revival games. This 13th issue of Hexagram includes new spells, new scenarios, and much more!

You’ll find plenty of great stuff in the pages of Hexagram 13, including:

"The Farthest Isle" by Stefan Jones: An adventure with a bit of puzzle-solving and a lot of combat, set in an island paradise plagued by challenging new monsters.
"Gift of Tongues" by Steve Jackson: A note about a TFT spell that could possibly be added to the system without invalidating any existing mage characters. Comments will be welcome!
"Healer’s Coffin" by P.D. Haynie: In which the goblin wizard Perf does a thing and makes a friend . . .
"Questions Three": For the first time, this interview section features its first fictional subject – Tollenkar, the powerful mage and pretender to the throne who is the antagonist in Tollenkar’s Lair.
"Wilderness Walled Complexes" by Jean McGuire: Peruse this complex table for "rolling up" adventures and encounters; use it for a one-shot or let it support a longer campaign.
"Skarg’s ORQ" by Steve Jackson: Create a quick-roll adventure set in Skarg’s orcish tavern. The table tells you what happened . . . WHY you woke up with half your head shaved is a question for the GM to answer. Or perhaps not!

But that’s not all! Hexagram #13 also features articles by Howard Kistler, John Paul Bakshoian, and Henry Cobb to help bring your campaign to life.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sjg...-trip-rpg/
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kick ALL the Starters, Part III: Fund ALL the Crowds! - by Shepherd - 07-28-2024, 01:11 PM